Currently being translated and will be available in English soon.
- Learn to daytrade professionally on all charts, instruments, timeframes and trading platforms !
- Price movements are the most important indicator and will reduce especially the number of bad trades.
WHAT TRADERS LEARN!
- How trading pros look at prices and charts and this without technical indicators!
- Understand Fair Value, excess prices, control prices, trends, accumulation, distribution, .... .
- Why choose certain entries and not others i.e. when are market circumstances favourable for trading.
- Learn to lose wisely and get the maximum out of every trade with my strict and professional money management system(s).
- Build up confidence and mental capital step by step.
- Why and how to trade only good opportunities (edge).
- How professionals look at prices and you will never look at a chart the same way again.
- (Re)know the basic price movements, market structure and cycles.
- The 5-Step Analysis checklist and recognising good opportunities.
- How to create a trading plan and diary (with examples).
- 20+ trading strategies that professionals use and you can use anywhere.
- The online “Price Movement” strategies course (12 hours).
- Customised exercises and assignments.
- At least 2 hours of live or online coaching and trading with Wim Lievens.
- Chart analyses and strategies, clear and universally applicable.
- Trade management systems that combine different trading styles. No grey area to manage positions… the trader knows exactly what to do at any time and in any situation.
- All strategies rely solely on price movements and not on ‘artificial’ indicators, allowing them to adapt easily to market changes.
- Risk/reward business model and how big movements make the difference.
- How to apply to all trading platforms and/or markets.
This module includes all PDFs, 12 hours of video material including exercises and 2 hours of online coaching/live trading.
(This module is also the preparation for the Full or Professional pack and when participating, the amount already paid will be deducted in full)